Monday, May 08, 2017

Bangkok Places To Visit - Rod Fai Market and Papaya Vintage Shop

I have been browsing the web today and came across articles about two places in Bangkok worthy of a visit if you are interested in markets selling old, peculiar, vintage and other such items. The two places are the Rod Fai Market ( Train Night Market ) and the Papaya Vintage Shop. The Rod Fai Market not only sells old retro and vintage items, it has bars and food as well. A great place for an evening out. It is situated in an old Bangkok railways station - hence the name.

Both are best travelled to by taxi (make sure the meter is on).

I will not repeat what the articles say but you may well be interested in reading them. It is funny, I lived in Bangkok for well over a decade and have only just found these hidden gems. I was probably more concerned with Soi Cowboy, Sukhumvit 22 and beer!

They are on my list of things to do when I go back for a few days.




No comments:

Post a Comment