Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Maids - Extra Duties

I have been meaning to write about this for ages. I am lazy I suppose - not like the maids I have employed over the many years I have been living in Bangkok.

In my time here I have lived in 4 separate condos in different parts of the city and in each one I have employed maids to do general cleaning and laundry ( not live in). I recruited them by word of mouth or from a small advertisement on the condominium notice board. Each maid, and there has been 6 of them in total, have been excellent. I paid them the going rate which over time has varied from 200 - 500 Baht.

They were aged between 18 years and 40 - nothing special to look at, just pleasant girls. All were punctual, diligent and reliable. They had another thing in common as well - they were interested in extra activities - sex.

It started the same way with each maid. After a few visits and having got to know them a bit I told them I needed a massage and was going to a massage shop for an hour or two. They all told me not to go but give them the money and they would do it after they finished cleaning. I took them up on the offers and the massage from each of them soon expanded into sex.

3 were married ( or so they said ) the other 3 were single ( or so they said 5555 ). The extra duties they performed went on until I moved condo or they just moved away. Now what worries me is the question is it normal for a maid to be like this ?

What prompted me to write this is that my maid has just left my condo......




2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:47 PM

    Hi,
    Just to let u know i enjoy your ruminations on your blog. And have read everyone going back to 2006 - Beginnings. Lol.

    How are things with you in Bangkok mate?

    Milo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:46 PM

    I like the blog too, more updates would be welcome. Love the maids' report even though they were short on looks the fun made up for it.

    UKreader.

    ReplyDelete