Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Massage In On Nut

I can't believe its been over 6 months since I last posted. I am still here but have been very busy. Busy counting the massage shops in On Nut !!

There are at least 31 massage shops within 10 minutes walking distance from On Nut BTS. To me that is quite something. 31 massage shops in a place like On Nut ?  It is a wonder how they all make money but they seem to. Maybe it is something to do with On Nut growing rapidly.

I have tried out about 15 of the shops over the months and most staff provided an excellent oil massage.

My favourite place is shown below - clean, nice staff and I have never had a bad massage there.


It is located at the end of Sukhumvit 77/1 next to the rear area of Big C.
(If you want to live in the On Nut area try On Nut Condos for help in finding a condo.).

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:01 AM

    What services are available at the good place in the photo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Busy place offering the normal oil, Thai, foot massages, body scrub etc. Male and female staff. This is a Professional establishment.

      Delete