Thursday, October 15, 2009

Desperate Tourist Seen In Soi Cowboy !

Well this takes the biscuit ! I was in Soi Cowboy, Bangkok last night and popped into one of the older 'a go go' bars for a few cheap beers. The particular bar sells bottled beer at 75baht a bottle, and is a great place to start off a night out. Especially for me, as I am a cheap charlie at the moment due to circumstances beyond my control.

As I walked in I immediately saw a large male customer about 55 years of age. He was one of five customers but he stood out from the rest. Why do you think he stood out from the rest ?

The reason was because he was masturbating and staring with wide open eyes at the girls who were dancing on the stage. Now, I have seen girls masturbating customers many times, but have never seen a customer doing it on his own. He was also sweating and dabbing at his brow with a handkerchief. After a few minutes he stopped masturbating and reached for his drink not taking his eyes off of the girls. His hand was shaking and I do not think it was DT's. I really have not seen anything like it.

He had a drink and continued masturbating seemingly oblivious to those around him. The service girls and bar staff were laughing. He seemed totally in a world of his own.

After a few minutes he gestured at one of the girls on the stage to come and join him. She indicated that she couldn't because her dance session had just started and that he would have to wait. The man was clearly agitated. In fact I have never seen anything like it. He began to shake, sweat more and seemed unsure of what to do next. He could not sit still, and I actually started to worry for the safety of the girls.

As 'his' girl was coming to the end of her session he called over to a service girl and paid his bill demanding to pay the bar fine for 'his' girl. He fumbled so much with his wallet I thought he was not going to be able to pay. Then when the service girl returned with his change he waved it away. I think if he had accepted it he would never have been able to put it into his wallet anyway !!

'His' girl finished dancing and was told that she had been bar fined by this man. She went off laughing to get changed returning a few minutes later. The man immediately grabbed her round the waste and more or less dragged her out of the bar. I have never seen anything like it in the 8 years I have been in Bangkok !

But then again it reminds me of the time when I was upstairs in Baccara. This was many years ago when my financial situation was better than it is now.

I was sat at the bar chatting to the cashier when a group of 5 Japanese customers walked in. Nothing unusual in that as Baccara is a favourite haunt of the Japanese.

What made it unusual was when they all took a small pair of binoculars out of their bags and started peering through them at the girls who were dancing only a few feet away ! Now, if the japanese had bad eyesight I could forgive them, but they obviously had perfect eyesight. Then they started pointing at various girls and chatting amongst themselves. Whatever girl was pointed out then had 5 sets of eyes examining her body through binoculars. It was bizarre.

Anyway, this started to piss me off so I bar fined the 6 girls who were dancing ! I did it just to spite the Japanese. They were visibly shocked when the girls left the dance floor and came over to me. I took them to the nearby Love Scene restaurant for some food and then went back to the bar with them. The earlier customers had all left. Probably because there were no girls left upstairs to 'examine' LOL

I couldn't do it today as Baccara has more girls available than I could ever afford, and barfining 6 girls would not even make a dent in the bars staffing levels !

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:16 AM

    why didnt they kick that guy out of the bar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your guess is as good as mine, but I would think it was something to do with money !

    ReplyDelete