Thursday, June 11, 2009

No Wonder Deja Vu in Soi Cowboy Is quiet ?

I popped into to Deja Vu go go bar in Soi Cowboy tonight where I was one of five customers. It seemed really quiet in terms of the girl/ customer ratio and I know why. The volume of the music was way to high and I am deaf in the right ear ! I had a couple of beers and witnessed a few customers come into the bar, sit down, have 1 beer then leave quickly, holding their ears.

They weren't leaving because of the standard of the girls, the girls were excellent. They were leaving because of the noise !!

To top it all it was cold as well. The girls who were dancing naked had goose pimples and were complaining, the customers were complaining, but nothing changed.... Deja Vu used to be one of my favourites, when I go the next time I will take ear defenders and a coat !

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:21 PM

    too loud, i can wear earplugs. too cold, i can wear a long-sleeved shirt or have a couple LBFM's snuggle up on either side of me! i won't go in because they charge ß140 for a ß25 bottle of Chang! went there last year with a buddy of mine and when we saw the drink prices we walked OUT, NEVER to go back. it wasn't too loud, it wasn't too cold...IT WAS TOO EXPENSIVE. 7

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:36 PM

    Yes its too expensive as well - especially lady drinks for coyote dancers - 200 baht for a small cola or tequila which they devour as quick as you like and then disappear unless you buy another one !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for the comments - I agree completely ! Not a lot else I can say :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:01 PM

    I went in there and they made me buy drinks for 7 people including the bar staff and maddam. Don't waste your time rip off merchants! Totally 1500 BHT! For 5 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:57 AM

    This place is a dump and routinely overcharges. Avoid it like the plague

    ReplyDelete