Monday, May 04, 2009

Map of Soi Cowboy

Over the last few weeks I have been analyzing the visitor traffic to this blog and it looks like a lot of people arrive here searching for a map of Soi Cowboy. Up until now there wasn't one on here - but now there is ! The map is not to scale.



A few of the bars have letters next to the name. I have personally witnessed extra services performed on customers sat in these bars :) H = Hand, B = Blow.

In my opinion the Soi offers the best 'A Go Go' bars in Bangkok. My personal favourites are Tilac, Spice Girls, Cowboy 2, and Dollhouse - and I know the Asian visitors love Baccara. Don't forget Soi Cowboy is within spitting distance of the Asoke BTS station / Sukhumvit MRT station. So its very easy to get to.

Map updated 12th April 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment