Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Health and Safety Rules in Thailand - NOT !

The other day the condo management company announced that the outside of the building was going to be painted. I went upstairs and looked out of the window to see the results. This is what I saw ! I hate to think what the staff turnover rate is for the painting and decorating company contracted to do the work. Unbelievable really. Life does not seem to mean much here ! The picture speaks a thousand words.

He is 21 floors above the ground. The open space below was full of kids playing football - the chances of playing with paint pots and a set of step ladders instead of a ball was quite high I think ?? These workers do not seem to think about possible consequences of their actions.......such is Thailand. As it happens all ended happily.

3 comments:

  1. Great pic. I took a similar one after I did a double take after looking out my window: http://xrl.in/2cy0. Funny... sort of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Greg,

    LOL i saw your pics on your blog. It never ceases to amaze me what I see in Amazing Thailand

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic, if the guy holding on to the other end of the rope down on the ground decides to go for a fag, he's in big trouble...

    ReplyDelete