Sunday, September 03, 2006

Koh Chang

Off to Koh Chang tommorow for three days. It's an island off the coast of Thailand near to Cambodia. Bangkok Airways to Trat, then car and ferry to Koh Chang. I have never been there before but I am assured I will not want to leave the place when I get there ! I am going with my mate who knows a girl who owns a bar on Whitesands beach so we should be 'looked after' quite well. She has already booked us into a nice hotel at a good rate.

Apparently the girls are really friendly and laid back - I hope laid back means what I think it means :) I must remember to take my camera and post some pics on here later.

I have to admit that today I had a traditional English roast dinner - roast pork, roast potatoes, cabbage, carrots, mashed potatoes, and apple sauce - it was great. But I must say I am not missing England one bit - all I read in the news is doom and gloom in the UK - immigration, taxes, political correctness...it seems to be getting worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment